Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Welcome to The Unemployed Dream! This is my cliche post about what my blog will supposedly be about. I'm making this partly as a way to vent or write about my quest to live the dream in New York City. The catch? I'm unemployed, and in the city with one of the highest costs of living in the world, a steady income is a much needed thing. So hopefully I will have enough antics and anecdotes to fill a blog. I will also probably blog on various sports goings on, as I am an avid follower of professional sports, and I watch sports center about 3 times a day with all my spare time.

It will be a story filled with suspense, frustration, excitement, stream of conscience writing, and if it weren't for the automatic spell check, many, many spelling mistakes. So welcome to the world of unemployment.

2 comments:

Brian Harrison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian Harrison said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I look forward to your unemployed exploits. An IM would be nice once in a while too jackass.

That kid's a cop.